Monday, July 20, 2009

Back into running again

Well, after the last crappy month, I started back running tonight. Connor can't ride his bike at the moment (because of an injured tooth...long story), and the boys are too heavy to push together in the double pram now. So as soon as Chris got home from work tonight I drove to the lake and went for a run.

It was sunset and it was beautiful across the lake. I felt better than I thought, and as it got darker there were some spooky noises starting and I increased my speed further. It was completely dark by the time I neared the finish and I was starting to become a little nervous, so I finished off running pretty quickly. I ended up doing 19:50 min which is pretty close to my best time. Pretty good for my first run back.

No comments:

Post a Comment