Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beautiful boys in the pram

This morning I attempted to go for another run with the boys in the double pram. After some stern words on Thursday and this morning I think I frightened them into good behaviour. They have missed out on going to the park afterwards for a couple of times in a row now (due to their behaviour), so I thought I'd give them another go.
They were beautiful. They were such good boys. If Clayton started doing the wrong thing, Connor would tell him to stop it because he was being naughty and wouldn't get to go to the park etc. They sang, and talked, and played games and kept their hand off each other. They said hello to people we passed. I was sooooo proud of them.
I ran the usual bridge to end of path and back, felt good and thoroughly enjoyed it. And the boys got to go to the park again.

No comments:

Post a Comment