Sunday, March 1, 2009

No weight loss for 2 weeks!

Yes I am pi$$ed off that I have not lost any weight for 2 weeks...hence the lack of weekly measurement updates. In fact I have put on 500g....really frustrating after working so hard. Yes I know I should do the body fat, muscle and cm measurements because they'll probably show something more inspiring, but I was just so NOT in the mood after stepping on the scales. I'm just going to have to follow the program EXACTLY as I'm meant to...Duh. I guess I have been doing little cheats, ie a lollie or 2 after dinner. Nothing huge, but it is obviously making a difference. Ok, so I'll make sure I'm super good this week and hopefully I'll have something better to report on next week

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you need to stop using your husband as a weight bar..You do know that muscle weighs more than fat...He is sick of being held upside down when you do the squats anyway...
    Arnold schwarzenneger,if that is right,eat your heart out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie
    Dont lose heart. When the weight starts to go you lose a lot of fluid in the first instance. If you are exercising then the fluid and fat you lose is slowly replaced by muscle. Muscle is denser and heavier than fat. Therefore you lose weight first then stabilise and in some cases increase your weight. What you need to go on is how you feel and look. Your body will adjust and start losing weight again but you have to stick to your plan. Remember nothing worthwhile is easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jack. You are very wise. :)

    ReplyDelete