Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Cheesecake won the battle

Chris's Uncle Pete cooks these amazing cheesecakes. All sorts of flavours and they are absolutely scrumptious. Now I'm a total sucker for a cheesecake - any flavour. Great bribery material if you're interested! Anyway, he made a mango one for Clayton's birthday party on the weekend. Of course I had a small piece at the party, but there has been 3 leftover pieces just sitting in the fridge mocking me. I've been pretty good with my eating plan, and so good at resisting the urge to eat the cake. I was soooo close all day today, but didn't cave in. Well, the cheesecake finally won the battle tonight. 2 pieces of it (I was kind enough to leave the last piece for Chris). If you tasted this cake, you would understand that it was always going to win the battle eventually! Oh well, back on the plan tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment